Born and raised in Bulgaria, I studied at the Academy of Fine Art in Vienna, Austria. First for the sculptor Joannis Avramidis and then for Michelangelo Pistoletto.
1998 I took my MA degree and that same year I moved to Sweden and until 2012 I lived and worked in Uppsala. During this time I have participated in numerous exhibitions in Scandinavia, Europe and in the USA and my Art was awarded with several Prizes.
The summer of 2012 I moved back to Austria and now I live and work in St. Pölten. From here I exhibit my art abroad.
I work with Painting and Sculpture. During the years I have been working with a numerous of public projects and have exhibited my art in several countries like: Denmark, Germany, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, USA , Sweden and others.
I have always been fascinated by the Human being. I see the Human body as a canvas, where the soul paints its own stories. So I see my role as an Artist to discover this stories and interpret them. I do that both imaginary - realistic and expressive - abstract. I express myself trough Metaphoric compositions, Portraits, Still-lifes and Landscapes. I am looking for the human presence and absence in my works. By working mostly with models, I am trying to discover the inner story printed on their bodies and their faces.
• Galerie KIZ, Ybbs, Austria
• Kunsthaus Laa, Laa a.d. Taya, Austria
• OKAY Gallerie, Ybbs, Austria
• Mondi Gallery, Vienna, Austria
• Kleine Galerie, Vienna, Austria
• Phantasten Museum, Vienna, Austria
• Rearte Gallery, Vienna, Austria
• Galerie Holasek, Graz, Austria
• The Museum of National History, Copenhagen, Denmark
• Artmuseum, Mikulov, Czech Republic
• Art Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
• The Museum Bror Hjort, Uppsala, Sweden
• The Artmuseum, Osjek, Croatia
• The Artmuseum, Pécs, Hungary
• The Museum Oskar Kokoschka Haus, Pöchlarn, Austria
• Ausstellungsbrücke, St. Pölten, Austria
• Tartaglia Gallery, Rome, Italy
• Museo d'Arte, Arad, Romania
• Vasby Art Hall - Winter Salon, Upplands Vasby
• Edsvik Art Hall, Solentuna, Sweden
• Redeemer's Juried Art Exhibition, Manhattan, New York, USA
• Atelier an der Donau, Pöchlarn, Austria
• Stockholm Art Fair, Sweden
• Tuscany Art, Austria
• Winner of the Prize of the Public at the exhibition Portrait Now!
from the Museum of National History in Copenhagen, Denmark
• Honorable mention in sculpture from the fourth Art symposium Atelier an der Donau, Pöchlarn, Austria
• Honorable mention in abstract art from the fifth Digital Hall of Fame Award, Stockholm, Sweden
• Galerie DECIMA, Herrieden, Germany
• Stift Melk, Austria
• Galerie KIZ, Ybbs, Austria
• Galerie Maringer, St. Pölten, Austria
• Galerie DALIKO, Krems, Austria
• Red Point, St. Pölten, Austria
• Kleines Theater, Haar bei München
• Rathaus Galerie, Melk, Austria
• Kunsthaus Maximilian, Munich, Germany
• The Museum Oskar Kokoschka Haus, Poechlarn, Austria
• Galerie D'Art Paris - Moskva, Sofia, Bulgaria
• Palace Wittgenstein, Vienna, Austria
• Mollbrinks Konst Gallery, Uppsala, Sweden
• Gallery Sredec - Ministry of Culture, Sofia, Bulgaria
• Gallery St. Lucas, Varna, Bulgaria
• Artmuseum, Velingrad, Bulgaria
• Bulgarian Cultural Center, Budapest, Hungary
• Visjon Norge, Drammen, Norway
• Konstfärd, Uppsala; Sweden
• Art Gallery, Stockholm, Sweden
• Gallery Blå Porten, Öland, Sweden
• Sculpture (4m high) "Wächter der Wachau", Melk, Austria
• Live-Action painting at InterCHARM - Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine
• Live-Action painting at InterCHARM - Russia, Moscow, Russia
• Live-Action painting at the Vivaness 2014 and 2015, Nürnberg, Germany
• Three sculptures (3-4m high) of stainless steel to the City of Riedlingen, Germany (performed together with the artist Atanas Kolev).
• "Loveseat", four meters layng sculpture in oak tree, Hyssna, Sweden.
• Four sculptures (LifeSize), synthetic gypsum to Aspholmen in Uppsala, Sweden.
• Two Ice Sculptures (2.5 m high) to the ice festival in Uppsala, Sweden.
• ArtSuite "Carnivalktor the ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjarvi, Sweden
(together with the artist Kent Wahlbeck).
• A mural (3x5m) to the LOKS in Uppsala, Sweden.
• Sculpture (3m high) in stone and bronze to the Hotel Imperia in Sliven, Bulgaria.